The University of Findlay

Table of Contents

Locations

  1. Public Interest

    1. Renninger Hall

      Renninger was initially constructed as a 60-foot-by-90-foot gymnasium to house a basketball court and offices on the main floor, with showers, dressing rooms and lockers in the basement.  In 1982 the building was named Renninger Gymnasium in honor of Donald Renninger, Class of 1940, who taught physical education and served as coach and athletic director from 1947-1955. 

       

      Beginning in 1989, the building was no longer used as a gymnasium, but was converted for use by the All Hazards Training Center.